Wrap with span move text a line down

When i use wrap with span on a line of paragraph it automatically moves the rest of the paragraph which isn’t wrapped with span a line down, and i can’t move it back up. Any idea how i can fix this?
This only happends in a flexbox btw.

Yellow text is wrapped with span, white is not

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gluds-cafe?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gluds-cafe&preview=697801bfb746f3b1c7810b224db7679c&mode=preview

hi @Staugaard I have done short video how you can solve your problem but because video is a bit big I will leave it here only until Sunday to save space.

Waow thank you vet much. I completely missed your response, but i appreciate this very much!!!

hi @Staugaard I’m happy to help. If you don’t have further questions to original topic feel free to close this issue by selecting any response as solution

Hi @Staugaard @Stan Would you still have this video, or can you explain what you did to fix the issue?

hi @Heather_Jansen I have looked into my library and this video is gone, but you can create a new request with read only and issue explanation so I can look on it and if solving your issue will need a video I will create one specific to your request.

let me know.

Having the same issue, is it possible to share this solution again @Stan ? Seems like a common issue.

Hey Guys, Im running into the same issues. On another WF project of mine I don’t have this tissue.

Hi, @Stan, any chance you could share a new video on this.

hi @Bobby_Sha as you can read in my comments the video is a long time gone and the issue was related to his wrong HTML structure if I remember correctly. If you need help please create a new request with all necessary links and use @ to mark me there so I will know what request I’m mentioned in.