Streaming live at 10am (PST)

X50 limit on my blog

I’m currently on CMS hosting for a clients website and have a CMS collection with just x50 entries. I can’t add more without (supposedly) upgrading to Business Hosting. Surely that’s not correct? It’s just a super basic blog with x50 stories.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/its-trac-0337d1?utm_source=its-trac-0337d1&preview=773a96d4cde8145837b0fe3094938adf
(how to access public share link)

50 is the limit of Enhanced Staging, which you may beneficiate if you have an Account plan. So are you sure you’re even paying for a CMS Site plan yet? CMS Site Plan limit is 2000 items.

Either this, or either a bug.

It’s on a paid hosting plan with CMS hosting. I thought it was strange myself as surely the limit wouldn’t be set so low. I have an idea what might of caused it if its a bug - I initially tried to import a CSV into the Collection since I’m rebuilding an old Wordpress site. The import was terrible so I deleted all items and started to input manually. I have a feeling that although it states x50 items it THINKS there’s far more. I’ll contact support. Cheers!

It was a bug! WF support sorted it for me :slight_smile: