Yearly sales volume

Hello everyone. I apologize if I sound like a newbie here but yes, I am new. I’d like to ask whether this yearly sales volume under the management section in the Standard plan of Webflow ecommerce means that once it goes beyond that limit, (for instance this $50k yearly sales volume) I must upgrade the next plan?

And what exactly does yearly sales volume mean?

Thank you for answering!

Yes, that’s what you would have to do, go to the next level plan.

I was just trying to work this out myself, thanks for the info. I think it’s incredibly expensive and makes it almost impossible for me to sell this option to my clients, especially when you compare the ecommerce plans of Wix and Squarespace. I find myself actually a bit embarrassed when I have to give the pricing of hosting an ecommerce webstite on Webflow, it simply makes no sense.

@sweller - Consider using a third-party service like Foxy.io as, I could be wrong, but I don’t think transaction volume has any bearing on what plan you have to take out. You could take out the $15/month plan, use it in conjunction with the Webflow CMS plan at $20/month, and then only pay a 15c charge per transaction.

Worth a thought!

2 Likes

@Andy_Vaughan Thank you for the mention.

Hi all. Foxy works with any of Webflow’s plans. If you have multiple products to manage, we recommend using one of Webflow’s CMS plans. This is of course optional. In most cases, using Foxy with a non-Webflow Ecommerce plan will save you money compared to using Webflow Ecommerce by itself.

Our pricing starts at $20/mo or $180/yr. This includes your first 100 transactions each month. Anything over that will get a .5% transaction fee with a minimum of 1 cent and a maximum of 15 cents. This does not include any fees charged by your payment gateway. (ex: Stripe or PayPal)

More information can be found here:https://www.foxy.io/webflow We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions or help you get started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes

Hi @vondes.
I think your comment was for Webflow Ecommerce, but please let us know if we can help with anything related to Foxy.

Thanks,
Josh

The table says that if the limit exceeds 50, you need to upgrade to Plus or Advanced. It seems pretty obvious to me. I understand that you are a beginner. Still, everything seems to have been written on the site. But as for the annual volume, it is calculated very simply. All the funds that you have received for the year are the annual volume, regardless of whether you have earned this money or not. Usually, to calculate the annual income of my company, I have to use a salesforce inbox trial, which synchronizes all data with Outlook and Gmail.