Your New Webflow Community Manager

Hello Webflow Community! My name is Brittni and I have recently joined Webflow’s team as Sr. Community Marketing Manager. I live in Austin, TX with my husband and our two pups. My background is in Customer Success and Community & my most previous role was at Miro where I built their user community.

I love meeting new people and pups, going to sing karaoke, listening to podcasts, and consuming too much reality tv.

I’m trying to figure out what I want to build in Webflow because I have so many ideas and have been checking out what you all have been building as inspiration :star2:. Definitely not a designer in any fashion but I have hope.

Super excited to get to know each and every one of you and help to make the Webflow Community experience better for everyone!

2 Likes

Welcome @Brittni_at_Webflow!

2 Likes

Thanks for introducing yourself! Great to have you onboard. This community is a special place, and we’re excited for what you’ll add to it going forward.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Brittni!

Excited to have you here. Webflow has definitely needed experienced expansion, so this is extra exciting.