Here are some thoughts.
I would not put the e-commerce products on the landing page because...
1) all the content make the website freeze periodically for me both on Chrome and Safari browsers
2) it overflows the user with information
3) not easy to navigate on the site
Rather try to put the content into some simple subcategories in some big large divs on the site and when the user presses a subcategory they will be able to filter out all the unessassary items they don't want to view and only be able to view the items they want.
I would also get rid of the scroll thing on the e-commerce thing because...
1) In my opinion it is super out of date and those scroll things on the side are 2005 hideous.
2) It feels like I am going to be scrolling forever and ever
I would also make all the elements introduce a larger margin and padding as well as make the colors more white because...
1) You are trying to sell stuff here, make the colors of the site brighter...
2) Try increasing padding and margin for everything, if you organize the site correctly there should not be too much content on each page so allow for space between your content and a nice scroll for the user to look at all your items.
This was my critique as a digital designer as to what I would change to appeal to users more. Hope this helped and you were able to find some good tips.