Streaming live at 10am (PST)

You're my only hope! Mobile nav menu appearing under body copy

Hi everyone,

I’ve been stuck on this issue for three days now and can’t figure out what’s wrong. Can you help me? :pleading_face:

The problem:
The mobile nav menu and links are being covered up by the page body copy. I’ve played with every setting I could think of but nothing works. What can I do to ensure the mobile nav displays correctly over the page body copy?

Some context:
My desktop design has the menu appearing on the left-side of the page, which works great and I’d like to keep it.

I moved the navigation to appear at the top of the page for tablet and mobile views. The problem appears when you expand the mobile nav.

Read-Only Link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/storyofmichael-0c37e9e755a28909b1ee3e60?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=storyofmichael-0c37e9e755a28909b1ee3e60&preview=77e11c523547758f8f63eade4b0ab01f&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

you should increase the z-index. First you will need to change navbar “position” to fixed.

1 Like

Thank you Luca!

Changing the navbar position to fixed seems to have mostly worked. The z-index position is currently set to auto. I’ll play around with it some more to get it just right.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me on a Saturday. :smile: