Zapier, Webflow CMS & Google Sheets (stuck and need help)

Hello, I have a quick question about Zapier and integrating it into cms.
I am trying to put a menu into a google sheets file where my client can access the sheets file online and make instant changes. I was able to achieve integrating zapier to make changes to menu items but there are two things I just can’t figure out:

1. I am trying to figure out a way to delete cms items through the google sheets, I have no idea where to even start with this. 2. ( The most important) Whenever I create a new cms item with a new row in sheets, it does create a cms item and makes it go live, but I cannot figure out a way to have that new item send over that newly created ITEM ID over to the excel sheet. Please help thank you.
    Also if you need me to make a quick video of the issue please let me know thanks!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rock-and-rye?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rock-and-rye&preview=b090bcbe4522bb803e41026a2ad2cecb&pageId=5ff77b533e6d4b4b14690dfd&mode=preview

Is there any reason you can’t cut out Google Sheets and just use the Webflow CMS directly?

My client updates their menu quite often and using the editor wouldn’t be as efficient as Google sheets for them.

If your client is willing to use a free Airtable account instead of Google Sheets, and you want to avoid the whole problem of saving Item IDs and detecting deletions, checkout PowerImporter’s Airtable to Webflow sync.

It will automatically mirror your Airtable to your Webflow CMS and take care of adding/updating/deleting the CMS whenever there’s a change in your Airtable. No Item IDs to track, and no zaps to count.