ZOHO Forms integration

Hello,

I’m a Muse developer evaluating webflow as a potential replacement down the road. I’m obviously just using the free plan until I can determine if this is going to be a suitbale replacement.
I use ZOHO Creator forms a great deal in my sites to provide Lead generation, CRM updates etc. In Muse you just drop in the embed code and it works. I noticed webflow has an embed component but it is disabled for free plans.

Does anyone have any experience embedding ZOHO forms into webflow? Essentially, does it work? Does webflow hinder communication between the form and the ZOHO DB?

Thanks
Doug

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @heyitsdoug,

FIrst off, I use Zoho with a Wordpress site and use Webflow into Salesforce site.

This should be quite similar, with the following tools below:

1. Integrate Webflow To ZOHO CRM zap.
    Connect your Webflow to Zoho CRM integration in 2 minutes | Zapier

2. Integrate Webflow Subscriptions to ZOHO CRM email campaign. (if you use e-mail sub on your site)
    Connect your Webflow to Zoho Subscriptions integration in 2 minutes | Zapier

3. Integrate Webflow to Zoho Recruit (For your job application pages)
    Connect your Webflow to Zoho Recruit integration in 2 minutes | Zapier

4. Integrate Webflow to Invoice (If you want transaction invoices to send invoice emails to your clients and customers)
    Connect your Webflow to Zoho Invoice integration in 2 minutes | Zapier

If you are already a regular ZOHO and Webflow user, integration is fairy straight forward and easy. All you need are credentials.

But as with anything, you should do 3 rounds of testing to verify everything is running smoothly. Validate your tests with webflow forms and your email notifications and make sure your test line up with CRM timecodes.

Zapier should be a short term solution. For long term solution, consult with your developer to hardcode leads/sales/subscriptions into your ZOHO CRM.

Alternatively, if you have a webflow ‘Free Plan’ I’m not sure what the form restrictions are, however if you have e-mail Notifications and Webflow Forms, you should have no problem with Zapping.

Did you try Typeform.com? also a very nice alternative…

Good stuff! Thanks miekwave. I’ve looked at Zapier and it seems pretty robust. I still need to look into Webflow forms a bit more but the reason I use ZOHO Forms is because I can code it’s behavior. Such as field/form validation, if/then results, data element hide/show, calcs, fetches etc. I don’t see that capability within Webflow (and quite frankly, wouldn’t expect it). JotForm is another tool I use but now I am back to the whole iframe/embed issue.

Really liking Webflow as a whole. I’ve never used it before and I already recreated a one-page scroller of a client’s company in about 3 hours. Took me a full day in muse! Responsive behavior was/is always a bit hit or miss in muse but webflow handles it nicely. I’ll upgrade to a paid plan so I can experiment with the embed component as well.

Anyway, thanks again. I will check out zapier.
Doug

Thanks Koen,
Going to look into Typeform today as well.

Doug

You can embed zoho forms through embed html link, but it’s not so flexible concerning the layout

It is however possible now to import webflow forms directly into zoho, through zoho flow.
I’ve just setup a flow which imports the data from a custom webflow form into CRM, creating a task for sales person and notifying people through mail or chat.

Hi @heyitsdoug , have you managed to find a solution with Zoho?

There are various different form integrations you could use with Webflow, and Zoho is just one of them. Previously you could embed Zoho forms using the HTML link, although this was not convenient since the layout was hard to change. However, since then, Zoho introduced Zoho flow.

Zoho flow allows you to import Webflow forms directly into Zoho. This means you can set up a flow that imports user data from your custom Webflow form into the CRM. You mentioned you wanred to use this for lead generation and CRM updates, this integration is perfect for that. After you’ve pulled in user data, you could create tasks & communicate with your users via email