Cannot add anything on page because of error: "You cannot have more than 1 nested collection list on a single page."

I recently created a complex CMS filter using Finsweet attributes (using this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvIb1gQYa8) which overrides Webflow’s CMS limitations.

I was able to build everything fine, and did not get any errors while building it out, until now. When I try to add anything on the “Investing” page with the CMS filter, a red error box comes up saying; “You cannot have more than 1 nested collection list on a single page.”

This prevents me from doing anything on the page. I understand that Webflow tries to limit collections, but I would have thought the Finsweet Attributes prevent errors like these from happening?

Does anybody know what I can do to get past the error while keeping the current functionality of the CMS filter?

Much appreciated.

Here is my public share link:

FS attributes works on top of Webflow- it cannot change Webflow’s built-in limits, such as the number of nested collection lists per page.

It does provide workarounds for this type of need- in this case you’ll want to look at Finsweet CMS Nest.