CMS field designed as a checkbox?

Hi all,

I’m creating recipes website and I want to create CMS field (probably rich text) that will result a list of check boxes.
Is there any way to do that? I know that checkboxes need to be inside a form (although this is not really a form that users will submit).

Really appreciate your help!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

It sounds like you’re just talking about a visual representation, not a functional checkbox.
You can just create your rich text field, and populate it with an unordered list e.g. recipe steps.

Then setup your list to display with custom bullets.

There are a lot of examples and cloneables around this so I’ll link a few-

etc…

https://www.google.com/search?q=custom+bullets+webflow&oq=custom+bullets+webflow

Thank you for the answer!
I do want the checkbox to work (so for example if someone added the milk he can check that box) but there is no need to submit it. Is there a way to replace unordered list bullets with checkboxes?

Thanks again

It’s important to start from your end goal and work backwards.

I’d use significantly different approaches depending on whether I needed to capture that data somehow ( form submission? webhook call? ), persist that data somehow ( user-account? ) or just display it temporarily ( printing purposes? ).

In general, to keep your CMS administration simple, I’d recommend you go with a custom coded approach to take those collection lists and convert them to what you want, either;

• A form with checkboxes, that are stylized, or
  • Simple SVG icons that toggle when you click on them for a nice visual effect