Custom domain with a free (or a nearly free) plan?

Hello there! After reading all the plans carefully, I think that this is not supported, so just checking.

My usecase: I have a good understanding in CSS/HTML and I am addicted/passionated about cloud-based browser-only services. So yes, I know I can create the site in WebFlow and export it to host it somewhere, however, I would like to have an ability to adjust the design every other month or so.

Also, I have the domain registered with GoDaddy for years.

What I would like is the basic ability to work on a single site (just like in the free plan), even with a single page and be able to connect it to the GoDaddy hosting. Paying 14$ monthly sounds a bit too much, free plan does not provide the custom domain at all. Am I correct till here please?

If so:

1. Down your roadmap, could you consider providing a more friendly plan for individuals (like me, amateur photographer and sound producer)?
  2. If not, can you please recommend about any option to host a single page with HTTP 302 redirect to mydomain.webflow.com, so I could direct my GoDaddy-purchased domain name to that redirect (that, in turn, will direct the user to mydomain.webflow.com)?

Again, I respect your pricing plans and I’d like to be a paying customer. Just thinking out loud. Hopefully, the questions are legitimate. Thanks anyways! Great great job you are doing guys.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Plans- Free plan limit? Cheaper plans in the works?

Thanks Sergie! Hopefully, I’ll get some answers there.

This topic is now invisible. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.