Help to enable scroll on Hero Section

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

The nav bar seems to have been fixed on Chrome, it is opening up perfectly.

I would love to keep the background interactive with the lava and making it touch and then also enabling scroll to scroll down on the page too. How do I go about doing this?

Hi @jprimiani, I created a new topic as this is a new question. Could you share the read-only link to your site?

Take a look at the posting guidelines here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Shared:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/superfuturelabs?preview=8a9e8a1e70c287fe5a8b5ddaa3b3c8c5

Thanks!

Let me know if this makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Ping, any help here? Thank you!

Hi @jprimiani What exactly are you trying to achieve? Is the goal to have someone click anywhere on the hero section and the page will auto-scroll down?

1 Like

Thanks for the response! I’m looking to make it both interactive clickable with the background lava while allowing the user to be able to scroll. To make it both touch on the background and scroll down.

but wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of the interactive background? Once you click on the hero section, the page will auto scroll down, correct? This will negate the interactivity of that cool background.

1 Like

I meant to be able to touch and interact with it, but then also be able to click and hold and scroll down on the website like you would be able to scroll down normally on a site.

Ping - does this make sense?

@jprimiani, a few questions.

1. Are you looking to achieve this functionality on desktop? Or just touch devices?

2. We’re still talking about http://superfuturelabs.com/, right? I know this post has been split from the original, so I want to verify this is the URL! :smile:

3. Are you aware that there are aliens hiding in your website behind staff pictures? :hushed: :alien: :+1:

1. Just touch devices

2. Yes!

3. Yes! :alien: :+1:

Cool! :stuck_out_tongue: Would you consider disabling the pressable effect on mobile/tablet (for touch devices)?

1 Like

No would like to have both at the same time - the pressable effect when user touches it and then scrollable when they do a scroll gesture

Any help would be greatly appreciate to close this out!

I’m interested, too! I have no solution for doing both at once, but I’m eager to learn if anyone else has an approach that might work. :+1:

1 Like

Any solutions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.