Malfunction custom attributes of links. I need help workaround please

Hello I am currently testing “Webflow” to make a website for one of my clients. This site must be in French and English. I want to use “localizejs” to do so because it is the easiest solution for me.

I know now the panel of custom attributes on the links do not work properly when you want to put such “onclick” with the value “Localize.setLanguage (‘en’).”

@callmevlad (Webflow staff) provided a workaround to introduce custom code in the footer. This code provides a tool “_gaq.push ([… etc.” I wish I could do the same thing by putting the code in the footer for the function. Localize.setLanguage (‘en’) I am a graphic designer, but I am not a developer. Could someone give me the exact code that I have to put in the footer to make it work.

Thanks a lot

Hi @steph, thanks for your post. Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link to the site, the full code example from site etc.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.