Sticky Nav Widget/Feature

I would like a sticky navbar option (without having to figure out a workaround). Does Webflow offer premium widgets or plug ins that allow for more variety?

Not that I know.

It’s a long time we didn’t get new widgets from Webflow. Last one was the photo gallery, and it lacks many ways to style the fullscreen showcase part.

There are tons of widgets I’d like to see… like the one you’re describing, an Adobe Edge Enimate widget, etc, I could go on and on… have to make a list (:

Good to hear they are looking to integrate CMS. But, yes, it would be nice to add more plug ins at this end. I guess I will have to export the HTML and look to add functionality on my own.

Widgets are nice. On the Webflow homepage they have modals and popups showing in the coming soon area so maybe soon.

@jdesign and @vincent,

Since there is no sticky nav plug in, do either of you know a work around to make the sole navbar offered act as a sticky nav? And, while I’m at it, is there a way to center the buttons within the navbar, rather than forcing them to be aligned left?

Thanks!

Laurie

Hi @lastevns, there isn’t a way (that I know of) for a sticky nav to be created from inside Webflow alone, however you can use some custom code and plugins to achieve this.

http://stickyjs.com/

Also, for your other question, Can you please submit a detailed design inquiry here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: