Amazon S3 troubles: unable to upload site assets, publishing and site duplication

I’m in Brazil, and I’m still experiencing the issue.

Any suggestions?

Agree, I was resaving my PNG icon in different ways because I was sure Photoshop messed the file up somehow. Kept at it for an hour before I started searching for Webflow status and found a page that said Everything was operational and working splendid. Went back into trail and error mode, but no luck. Eventually went to the forums and found this thread - so these two last hours was pretty much a waste, haha.

I am unable to upload any images to any of our pages in the Webflow CMS.

I’ve tried various browsers, connections etc…

I can drag and drop into the image area, it then seems as though it has uploaded, but won’t let me save?

I’ve also tried uploading when previewing the ‘live’ page - Still the same thing.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’m having the same issue. After clicking the upload button the image kind of flashes then disappears. When I close the page and re-open there’s an image there, but it’s empty. Tried with lots of images (and the same one as jpg png), but no luck. Anyone at Webflow help with this?

image|75x260

It’s been more than 24h and no solution. This is REALLY frustrating.

1 Like

Hi

I cannot load Images into CMS (Collections). I have tried several now.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.

I have read earlier threads and cleared my Chrome Cache and rebooted the PC (twice). Also tried loading in Incognito mode all to no avail.

Also I took the Image down to 67k and saved as jpeg. No change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Specifically the problem is showing in CMS/CMS Collections/Team Members/Diana Parra. She asked me to change her Profile Pic (so I deleted the Old one and tried importing the new) and that is when the problem started.

Site
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/luxuryperutravel?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=luxuryperutravel&preview=5c6d8c6c212464da46dd4cc22dbb7a1c&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Update. I just tried the Image using the read-only link (above) and Webflow displayed “Upload failed. There was a problem signing the asset”.

Hope this helps : )

Hi @LuxuryPeruTravel — sorry to hear about your issues! This looks to be tied to a recent AWS outage.

See here for more information: Amazon S3 troubles: unable to upload site assets, publishing and site duplication

Thanks problem resolved : )

Regards,

Andrew Flowerdew

I cannot upload images into the CMS on my site. Image appears and then promptly disappears. Is there anyway this is still related to the AWS outage? It’s been 24 hours…

I checked last night the status on Amazon AWS and it was back to green around 10:00PM PT, and this morning it says the same.
But this morning, as of 8:00AM my Webflow is still not working properly.
I asked a friend who has about 50 business websites on AWS (not with Webflow), and he told me that he had zero problem.

Does anyone still has problem this morning?

Just started working for me.

I am wondering where is the Webflow “code” is hosted? I looked into my previous backups, like 6 days ago, and they’re all broken as well.
What surprises me is that when I open my current Webflow website, if I look into the images, some are missing some are there, and some links are broken. So it’s not just images that are missing, but links inside Webflow that are broken.
I made a video screen grab to show this, if that’s any help to anyone.
Anyway, I am spending the morning trying to put back the links in place, and re-uploading some.
But maybe Webflow could give us some inside, where is the code of Webflow hosted, and how some links can be broken even if the images are still there?

Back to normal status here in Brazil.

1 Like

Still not working in Cape Town, South Africa?!

Backups are still missing links and images, still not fixed. Still broken structure.

Webflow should at least add a pop-up / modal to the Designer after logging in to inform users of the problem, if not actually updating its official Webflow Status page.

We wasted ~60 minutes between different machines, browsers, internet providers, even double-checking the image files themselves, etc. I’ve just now seen this thread and it’s a little disturbing that this infrastructure failure wasn’t noted, anywhere, by Webflow.

Webflow is very eager to inform customers with a pop-up modal Webflow’s added exciting new features. Thus, why can’t that same modal inform customers that one of your infrastructure partners is having technical issues?

EXAMPLE: DigitalOcean, a SaaS company that promptly updated its customers:
DigitalOcean Status

EXAMPLE: Webflow, a SaaS company that was unfortunately silent via official channels:
Webflow Status

2 Likes

That is crazy! I didn’t know about this page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.