Changing interactions

Hi Sarah,

The drop down is mostly done. Just a few tiny charms to be made. Now going to work on interactions, so I’ll have something for you tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

Shonali

Hi Sarah,

I added link blocks to the Project Sections that have Evolve Back Resorts and Timbaktu Collective and did the interactions too. But now they don’t seem to work at all.
Also after I added the Link block to the first row (Evolve Back Resorts) a gap has appeared between this row and the one below it.
Any help with this would be welcome.
I’ve also decided not to do interactions for Project Section 2 - this whole process is taking too long and I need to get this site up!
Thanks,
Shonali

Hi Sarah,

Please don’t worry about getting back to me on the Interactions for now. I’m doing the first version of the site without and will get back to you after this has launched.
However, please could you check in the Section which has the Evolve Back Project and the Timbaktu project, there is a gap between the two rows after I made it a link block. I can’t figure out why this is happening.

Thanks,
Shonali

@shonali the easiest way to get rid of that is to set the ‘project grid container’ to flex using the settings in the screenshot.

Thanks, Sarah. That worked brilliantly!
Shonali

Hi Sarah,

I had posted this query on the forum but have had no response so far. Would you be able to help me out with this?

Thanks,
Shonali

Hi,

Please see:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/duhitasamaiyar-com?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=duhitasamaiyar-com&preview=8c00559dbd93ba0b70cfa9daf070fa2d&mode=preview 1

In the Gallery section, once I get into the mobile portrait breakpoint, for the portraits and figurative sections, the images don’t align vertically even though they are the same height. How do I rectify this?

Also in the slide show for Gallery in mobile portrait view, how do I reduce the height of the image in the Lightbox expanded views?

Thanks,
Shonali