Anyone else missing the up/down arrows in the Style Tab?

I’m 100% behind this too. We need the arrows - or at least the option to toggle them on / off.

3 Likes

@rayjnorris D’oh! What an idiot! Thanks for pointing that out!! :wink: Don’t ask me for directions…

@jorn Disclaimer: Not actual arm - (and as kindly pointed out by @rayjnorris, it’s not a left arm either!) :blush:

1 Like

Webflow - anything on this? I think lots of people are missing the buttons? Can we get a toggle to turn them on / off? Or as someone else pointed out above - if it’s a visual thing whereby you want to keep the styles panel clean - they can be hidden but appear on hover.

PLEASE give us them back :slight_smile:

Come on - even a response from a member of Webflow on this topic? @PixelGeek

2 Likes

Yes! I want the drag function. Same as in Photoshop.

+1 for numscrubber drag ability option alternative thing!

3 Likes

Yes really missing the arrows really hope they bring them back or make it an option to show them or not.

1 Like

Very funny, Keejo… Now beam down my clothes…

(Star Trek reference for you all non-nerds)

The webflow team tend to go quiet with such subjects like this, I guess in the hope we simply forget and move on.

Same issue happened with the hosting price increase.

In school… You can always expect to be a bully somewhere…
But if there’s something that I’ve learned, is that if the bully keeps pressing on the kid…
One day he will grow tired and punch back :smile:

I will not forget about arrows because I used them every day :slight_smile:
Please give them back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Came here to find out where arrows went, found shortcut that works great.

^ YEEEESSSSSSSSSS this.

1 Like

Wait, who’s the bully in this analogy? The company whose product you can choose to use, or not, without penalty, in a crowded marketplace with lots of options? I don’t understand.

1 Like

Any feedback from Webflow on this? It’s slows the work process for so many users @PixelGeek @thesergie

1 Like

C’mooooooon, still no response to all the people these missing the increment buttons? @PixelGeek

1 Like

I’ll look later and see if I’m missing them…

1 Like

@PixelGeek anything on this?

1 Like

i’m still missing these…

1 Like

I always used the arrows and miss them. To click an arrow and see an element grow takes the guessing away. Please bring back.

1 Like

With the Up/Down arrows + Automatic class naming, I barely use my left hand :smiley:

1 Like