Hi guys! Now I’m making a site( https://webflow.com/website/shukar26?s=shukar26 ) for my client and I ran into a problem. He wants the background foto to be full and uncut on all monitors. At first it seemed simple enough, but I ran into a problem:
- I create a section height 1080
- I load the background for my section.
- In the settings I put “cover”. It will make “full backround” with all monitors and won’t cut it horizontally.
And then there is a problem. If I reduce the size of the monitor, then all of the content that was below my section falls very far.
I’ve tried all the settings for the date, but nothing helps.
Tell me how I can tie the rest of the content to the bottom of my first section.
- Settings “Contain” do not help because the monitor 1920 have white stripes appear on the right and left
- I tried to put the auto size of section, but then my background disappeared.
Good proportions on the 1920: http://uploads.pictures/uploads/ec83e84409457a9b80ef7c5febb4a916.png
Bad proportions on the little monitor: http://uploads.pictures/uploads/587dc487b9fd3cc26274536fc6a107e3.png