Buy multiple variants of same product via Buy Now option

Hi Team!

I’m trying to figure a way that consumers can purchase multiple variant options of a product via the Buy Now function.

For some background - We have each product setup as a fundraiser page and we only want consumers to purchase from one fundraiser at a time. This is why we haven’t enabled the Add to Cart function.

I’m wanting to add a small button on the product page that allows customers to add multiple variant options to their order. Eg. A fundraiser is selling two flavours of biscuits - the customer can select both flavours and select the quantity they wish to order. They then press the Buy Now button and go straight to the payment page to complete the order.

Essentially, this is kind of like having the cart function directly in the product page. But only for the singular product.

Does anyone know if this is possible or how I could go about doing this?
Happy to use integrations such as Foxy.io etc.

Appreciate your help!

Hi @ben_source.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after should be possible with Foxy + Webflow. Mind emailing us with any more details and/or visuals of what you’re after and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks so much!

Josh