Class changes are applying to other pages (unwanted)

Hello all,

I have created a portfolio with pages based on the same template (through cms). Whenever I change an aspect on one page - whether adding/deleting text, creating images, etc - the same thing will appear on the other pages. I am new to webflow, and I have searched for a solution on the internet for a long time now; renaming the classes, duplicating the classes, and creating combo classes, does not stop the pages from all ending up being identical again.

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gashon-husseins-optic-mathematics?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=gashon-husseins-optic-mathematics&preview=998d05c2d8d558c9a152812c666e8752&mode=preview

Specifically, the issue is within the dimensions and Leibniz page; you may notice that they have the same content, yet I would like to have these pages differ. And like I said, changing one aspect results in a replication of that aspect on the other page.

For example, page one has class “MainSection” and page 2 also has class “MainSection”. When I duplicate the class on page 2 (“MainSection Copy”), page 1 then becomes apart of class “MainSection Copy”. It seems like the pages are tethered to each other.

Please let me know if you have any possible solutions. I would greatly appreciate the support.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Please have a thorough read of the excellent articles and watch videos on the University to have a perfect understanding of how collections and cms in general work. You will most likely find answers to your questions there.

1 Like