CMS Lightbox displaying ALL items, not just the one clicked on

Hi guys,

I’m working on a list of dynamic (CMS) items, that once clicked on, it displays a popup with the appropriate information (based on the link you clicked on before). For some reason, it’s displaying all the popups at once, and not just the single one.

I thought moving that lightbox inside the link block would do the trick, but Webflow won’t allow me to (keeps telling me that “link elements cannot be nested”).

Thoughts?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sympokamou?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sympokamou&preview=e74f6a88c8ff5555ea95cae5c3150983&pageId=5f3fe02399e713bc24d4701e&mode=preview

Throwing this one out there again… I feel like it’s an easy fix, but I’m just not seeing it. If anyone has any insight, I’d be grateful! :slight_smile:

Thing is, I got this to work fine on my other website (Lynn Doiron :: Paysages et Fleurs / Landscapes and Flowers), and for some reason I’m lost as to how I got it to work there and not here…

Me again :laughing: try “Selected Element” in the Interaction settings for your pop up modal.

The result:

Oh geez… thanks again!! Got it now… it didn’t help that they changed that Interactions panel on me since the last time hahaha You’re the best! :slight_smile:

Haha, no problem! Quick solutions are my favourite ones!

1 Like