How do I place a button and text in front of a Slider?

Hi all,

Need a little help. I am having a extremely hard time placing an “order now” button and text in front of a slider.
In essence I want to bring forward the button and text and have the slider be the background.

Thanks!
Sean

You should be able to simply drag and drop the content into the slider…

Can you please share you read only link so I could take a closer look? Thanks! :wink:

Hi Vladimir,

This is how I want it to look. http://www.alethaorganics.com/… While the slides are in the background and cross fade, I want the text and the “order button” to stay static in front of the slides. I can add the text and the button to each individual slide, but I was wondering if I just could create the a container and place the text and button in it and bring the container in front of the slide?

Thanks for the help!
Sean

Hmm… maybe try having the content you want to be on the position > fixed and increase the z-index > 1+.

I have never done this before so would love to see if this works or not. :wink:

1 Like

Where is the Z index? Sorry am pretty new to Webflow.

Found the solutions! Did what you initially suggested, dragged and dropped the button and the text in the first slide, then positioned it where I wanted it and then copy and pasted the button and the text onto the other slides.

Great! Glad to hear that. Please mark the post that helped you as the solution as to let the rest of the Webflow Forum know that your problem has been resolved. Thanks! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.