Learning Webflow

Hey everyone!

First of all happy easter to all of you!
Since a week or 2 i’ve started learning Webflow, I’m starting to understand the basics but hope to stimulate my learning proces.
I was wondering if the pro’s out here have any tips on how to master Webflow?
At the moment i’m watching the video’s on the Webflow University & also some tutorials on Youtube. I also started my mini-project to practice what I learn.
Any tips & tricks are welcome :).

Enjoy your Sunday.

Nicolas

Happy Easter Nicolas!

First of all, I definitely wouldn’t consider myself a master of Webflow but, I’ve been using it for some time now and taught myself so I might be able to give you some advice.

Keep using the university courses, they’re a great resource as well as the Webflow community here on this forum.

Further to that, a great way to get an understanding of how you would do different things is by looking through the free templates - you can open these in your editor and dissect what’s going on so you can incorporate the same ideas into your designs or build on the ideas to create your own designs.

Another resource I’ve found great for inspiration is website award sites like Awwwards.com - If you’re looking for inspiration - you might as well be taking it from the best.

Last, don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new - it’s 2021 and you’re competing with apps, Facebook and a ton of “cookie-cutter” do it yourself website makers - you need to stand out - be fearless :wink:

If I can ever help you with anything, don’t be afraid to reach out.

-JW

1 Like

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the tips! :slight_smile:

1 Like