Looking for a reliable iOS chat app for my website

Hello guys,

Hope everyone here is doing well so far. I am newbie here. I need your help please. I need a reliable iOS chat app for my website. Which chat app builder do you use to create for this kind of chat app? Please let me know.

I will wait for your further reply. Thanks!

Hi and welcome! We all like to help our community as much as possible so client, merchants, developers and designers can create the best product possible. Try searching online for ios chat application reviews. Thanks for joining.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad to get your reply and suggestion here. Yes, I searched a little bit through the internet. And found a big list of chatrooms. Some of them are for free and some aren’t. However, out of al ChatWing has amazed me a lot to use their service. The monthly cost of using this iOS chatroom is not so high and under my budget. I would like to try there.

What do you think?

Hmm… I usually get my scripts or plugins from Code Canyon on Envato Market. Their one-time payments, cheaper and usually well designed. The developers are good. You will have to manage the app on your own server, but for a chat app it wouldn’t take much. I purchase this one before and it was just fine: http://livechat.mirrormx.net/

Check for iOS on there.

Thank you so much guy. Happy to get your support.

Don’t know if it is something like this you are after?
They have a app for answering requests on the go.

Thanks again. But I made my decision to go with the ChatWing so far.

I used ChatWing on a Wordpress website and I can say that it is a great chatroom plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.