Setting Z-Index of a sticky block

On the “About Us” page I want to have a sticky block for each section that reads the title of that section. Example: On the “Services” section, there will be a light text that reads “Our Services”. I have the sticky setting on and that works fine, however, the text lays on top of the content. I want that to be in the background. I have tried to change the z-index of both, but that doesn’t seem to work. Thanks for the help!

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/linguistic-solutions?utm_source=linguistic-solutions&preview=af20b486702a7eb2d57a6ebc41c39b23&mode=preview

Hey,

I’m not 100% sure that I’ve understood what you’re staying, but do you mean the “Our Services” text (that’s currently in black & that seems to be a picture) on the “About Us” page? The z-index on that one is working fine, but the main content text and the “Our Services” text is in the same color, which makes it look like they blend in together.

When I’m making the content text lighter, you can see that it’s on top of the “Our Services” text.

Let me know if I understood something wrong :slight_smile:

You are right. SO sorry. I goofed on that one. Thanks so much!