Subscription based ecommerce stack

Hey all,

I was hoping someone could give any advice on my situation. I am trying to build an e-commerce website that will be used to sell goods on a subscription base.

There would be 2 products (one for kids, one for adults) send every 2 months.

The visitor could choose between a different set offers and a custom one, something like this :
Solo : 1 product for adult /2months
Duo : 2 products for adult /2months
Family Trio : 2 products for adult + 1 product for kid /2months
Family Quattro : 2 products for adults + 2 product for kid /2 months
Custom : The customer could choose many adults and/or kids products /2months

But let’s say the most important is the Custom offer, where the customer can choose.

Then the customer would need to manage it’s subscription through it’s login page (change plan, cancel plan, update delivery adress,payment history…)

After some research, I was thinking of something like :
Webflow (obviously)
Foxy.io, for cart and gateway payment. Seems to be very easy to use
Memberstack for the sign up and subscription management
Zapier to connect Foxy and Memberstack

Does this stack seem relevant to you ? Feasable ? Do you think it would be easy-ish to implement ?

Any advice about the stack and tools to achieve best this kind of website is warmly welcomed.

Even though I think Memberstack could do the job in the place of Foxy, I’m not sure it can handle custom subscription ? If it does, I could get rid of Foxy I guess ?

Don’t hesitate if you have further questions.

Thanks in advance for your precious help.

I believe foxy actually has subscription management and member tools currently in beta, so I think it’ll be more possible to do away with memberstack than foxy.

I’m still building my website, but I’ll likely be going with foxy for everything you mentioned.

1 Like

Hey Alexander,
Thanks for your answer ! I’ll get in touch with Foxy about it.
Would make my life way easier to only use foxy ! Their solution seems really simple to use.

1 Like

Salut @da-clem :slight_smile:

We (Monto.io) offer a few other tools you mind find relevant as you’re building out your stack. We offer a couple apps built specifically for Webflow Ecommerce: Reviews and Abandoned Cart Recovery (currently in Free Beta, but let me know if you’d like an invite).

Let me know if I can help you with an extended free trial for Reviews or get you into the free beta for Abandoned Cart Recovery!

mack@monto.io

Hi @da-clem.
Josh from Foxy here. With our new customer portal functionality, you should be able to replace Memberstack (and get access to additional ecommerce features).

Customers can login, view order history, manage their subscriptions, update billing/shipping/login info, and more, all inside of your Webflow site. Changing plans may require a little more setup, but it is doable.

This feature is currently in private beta. You can learn more and apply here. Invites are being sent in batches every week or so.

More info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh