I spent a good bit of time building a mobile hamburger menu with several interactions and a Lottie animation. I had it working just fine and then turned it into a symbol to use on other pages. When I went to add the symbol to another page it lost all it’s interactions and then I got this error. What’s going on. Do I need to start all over again or can this be salvaged. Also y’all need a live chat function along with forums. Forums are great but I need help now and it take usually days before I get a reply back to my questions.
On mobile currently, try changing the interactions on the original page and set each item in the interactions to “class” instead of “element”
I was able to fix the issue by redirection the targets.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.