The Material Design Lite in Webflow

Hi Guys,

I’ve made my first setup of the Material Design Lite by Google developers in Webflow.
https://webflow.com/website/material-design-lite

It’s my aim to elaborate this template over the coming month, with more functionality, custom css and better interactions. I’ve made this page with one purpose: figure out how to get a Webflow template into a Wordpress template and share that knowledge here; the Webflow forum.

Finally, when the template is done, I’ll let people clone it and use it. If @thesergie is interested, it can serve as a free template in the gallery.

Let me know if you have suggestions or ideas.
Best

10 Likes

Awesome website! I love the entire look of it. Maybe add some interactions to make the transitions smooth. Simply fade down/up/left/right animations will do with a special one that shows up here and there.

Edit: I only visited the link and didn’t see that you planned to add interactions already. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @MinewireNetwork, I will definately add interactions to smoothing things up.
What kind of things would you like added if you want to use the template?

Sorry to disappoint, but I stopped using Webflow templates a while back. I only create from scratch now, but the template you have is very good and I would use it if I still did that sort of thing.

Thanks for your reply! I’ll wait and see if there’s other people around wanting to use it!

1 Like

I’d love to see you finish out this design, @diu!

Hi @jmw, here’s an update. I’ve added basic CMS functionality:

Plus, cloning is now allowed!

1 Like

Loving it, Diu, and the added CMS functionality is just what this template needs. I see you got your heading issue fixed with a little help from Yoav. Big thing I’m seeing now is some content formatting issues at mobile sizes. Once you get that fixed, this is going to be a great template. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks @jmw, I’ll focus on making it fixed on mobile sizes first!

1 Like