WebFlow Standalone Test

Attached is the small project of making the WebFLow editor into a standalone offline application that I attempted in my previous post. Please note that the standalone in no way replaces the online editor and only has a few features working at the moment, though I am working towards making it fully functional. The file will be pretty large (214mb) since I used the entire chromium framework as a wrapper for the application (will work on getting rid of unnecessary components later to make it smaller).

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXFaWhsOHd5P5A9yjwJB7TU2chle720b/view?usp=sharing

Anyway I will be working getting the entire editor working as well as the dashboard for making/choosing projects.

Also I have issues with tearing in the iframe corners . . . for those that do try it tell me if its just me or you get it to.
:grin: or u can just say hi in general :grin:

2 Likes

oh and a quick note . . . it will only be able to install on windows 8 and above (im sorry xp and 7 users). And it will not work on windows server versions.

awesome, I’ll try it.
I’m a student, still learning webflow (It’s helpful for quick dedign).
Could I help you in some way with this development?
I’ll appreciate your answer.

lol . . . it has been some time since I have stopped the project since no other responses. I honestly completely forgot about the topic until 2 weeks ago. If your still up to he challenge I can grab me files and we can see what we can do in regards to make an application and distributing it (under permission of course)